Printing calculators are helpful for computing and printing your calculations. This is handy when you need copies of your daily calculations. Whether you are using it for personal or business use, having printed copies of your calculations makes it easy for you to track and record important values.
Canon offers a range of printing calculators that you can choose from. Depending on your needs, you can choose a model for your home, office, or a printing calculator you can take with you anywhere you go.
Here are 10 Canon printing calculators that you can choose from:
Desktop Printing Models
- Canon MP49D Desktop Printing Calculator – this printing calculator puts speed and functionality into one machine. You can compute and print calculations fast. It comes with a 14-digit display, high-speed ink ribbon printer, and allows two-color printing. You can compute for different functions like profit margin calculation, currency conversion, and tax calculations. It also features a clock and calendar. It is great for business professionals.
- Canon MP21DX Desktop Printing Calculator – this printing calculator features a large fluorescent display, high-speed ink ribbon printer, and allows two-color printing. With these features, you lessen mistakes, get clear and professional looking prints, and easy to read calculations. You can compute for mark-up/down, delta percentage calculations, and tax calculations.
- Canon MP11DX Desktop Printing Calculator – this printing calculator features an easy-to-read large display, high-speed ink ribbon printer, two-color printing, clock and calendar. You can easily compute for basic calculations, profit margin calculation, and tax calculation.
- Canon P170-DH Desktop Printing Calculator – this printing calculator has a compact design, fluorescent display, quiet serial impact printer with ink roller, clock and calendar. You can compute for different functions like time, profit margin, and tax calculations. Great for small businesses or personal use.
Commercial Desktop Printing Models
- Canon CP146D Commercial Desktop Printing Calculator – this printing calculator is made for business use. It is heavy-duty, fast printing, comes with a 14-digit large display, and a two-color ink ribbon. It helps you compute for daily business calculations like sales and profit, currency conversion, and tax calculations. It also comes with a clock and calendar functionality so you can see and print the time and date.
- Canon CP1213DII Commercial Desktop Printing Calculator – this model is a simple printing calculator that allows two-color printing, comes with a large fluorescent display, and lets you compute for business and financial functions like average and pairing, constant multiplication and division. It also has memory storage so you can record and recall your calculations.
- Canon CP1250-D Commercial Desktop Printing – this model comes in a heavy-duty design for extended life. It features a 12-digit display, double injection keys, fast and two-color printing. Compute for business functions like cost, selling, desired profit margin, and sales tax. It also comes with clock and calendar function, and memory storage.
- Canon CP1200-D Commercial Desktop Printing – this model features a 12-digit large display, fast two-color printing, double injection keys, and memory storage. You can save sales tax rates on it so it is easier to compute for final sales. It is great for small businesses that need a simple and durable business printing calculator.
Palm Printing Models
- Canon P1-DH V Portable Printing Calculator – this portable printing calculator comes in a compact and stylish design. It also comes with features that will help you with advance calculations like profit margin, time calculation, and tax calculation. It has a large display and an ink roller printer. So you avoid making mistakes in your calculations and you get clear printouts.
- Canon P23-DH V Portable Printing Calculator - this portable printing calculator is full of features considering its small design. It features an extra large display, two-color ink roller printer, and a clock and calendar function. It can compute for profit margin, time, and tax calculation. It is like you have desktop printing calculator right in the palm of your hand.
These Canon printing calculators will help anyone who needs advance computing at the same time make copies of performed calculations. Whether it is for business, finance, or personal use, Canon has different models that you can choose from to match your needs.