It is only the start of the year and if you are thinking of buying an inkjet printer, there are some things you have to think about before making the purchase. Consider how you are going to use the printer. Are you going to print wide format or basic document types? HP offers a range of inkjet printers. You can go with a wide format printer if you need to print signs and banners. Portable printers are great for quick printing of documents and photos for your home and small office.
Here are top rated HP inkjet printers that you can choose from:
- HP Designjet T790 44-inch Inkjet Printer ($4,299.99) – this wide format printer uses advance technology to make printing easy and accurate. It features a color touchscreen where you can preview the page before printing. It also allows network connectivity for computers or mobile phones within range. It comes with 8GB of virtual memory to allow printing of complex files, and lets you print files from USB drives. Printer produces vibrant and rich colored print outs.
- HP Designjet 130 Inkjet Printer ($1,359.99) – this printer is great for printing wide format photos. It prints rich, deep, and fine detailed photos. You can print up to 24 x 64” posters. It can handle different paper finishes like satin, matte, and gloss. It is also durable and can handle thick materials.
- HP Designjet 111 24” Inkjet Printer with Roll ($974.99) – this is the smallest wide format printer and most affordable that is available on the market. It comes with a 4.3 to 24.6” wide sheet roll. It is great for students and professionals who need to occasionally print large photos or long documents.
- HP Officejet Pro 8100 Inkjet Printer ($149.99) – this one prints clear documents and images fast. You can print from various sources like your computer, laptop, smartphones, and tablets. It allows double sided printing to save paper. Printing is easy because the control panel comes with a graphic display. This printer is great for home and office use.
- HP Deskjet 3000 Inkjet Printer ($69.99) – this compact and reliable printer lets you print laser quality documents and images, wirelessly. You can easily monitor what you are printing on its LCD. This is great for students in dorms or for home use.
- HP Deskjet 1000 Inkjet Printer ($29.99) – if you are looking for an affordable, simple yet reliable printer, check out this product. It is easy to set up and prints documents and images fast.
These inkjet printers come with a 1 year warranty and customer support if you have any questions about the products. Some tips to save on ink and paper: use the double-sided feature on your printer to save paper. Once you run out of printer ink, always replace your ink cartridges with compatible HP ink refills to ensure quality prints and higher page yield per cartridge.